Join an exceptional firm of solicitors who can boast over 30 years' experience as well as full Lexcel Accreditation and the Investors in People Award. The Debt Negotiator can look forward to working in an amazing environment with genuine progression and development opportunities. Furthermore, the Debt Negotiator will be well rewarded for their work with a starting salary of £22,000 in addition to 25 days holiday, Free BUPA Healthcare and Pension whilst building a long-term career in an exceptional company. This position would be perfect for Collections Advisor who want to begin a career in the legal sector whilst joining a truly amazing business.
The company are extremely well respected in the Debt Recovery market and have become an integral service for their clients who include some of the most well-known names in the UK. Debt Negotiators can look forward joining a company that has a wealth of experience, training that is second to none and genuine long-term career opportunities. The company have a workforce of almost 200 people, which has grown from around 31 people in 4 years whilst retaining their culture and care for their staff.
Debt Negotiators will be responsible for;
- Collecting funds on behalf of the company's clients
- Adhering to TCF & compliance regulations
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately
- Provide each customer with an excellent service
We want to speak to Debt Negotiators with;
- Experience in debt recovery, negotiation, sales or finance, working as a Collections Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Debt Collector, Customer Service Advisor, Retentions Advisor, Sales Advisor, debt management advisor
- A self-starter who is keen to learn
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- An individual who can demonstrate conversational telephone techniques and has an active listening approach
- Grade A* to C in both Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent, an enhanced DBS check and a clear credit record.
If you want to earn a starting salary of £22,000, while working Mon to Friday 8-4:30 or Mon to Friday 9:30am - 6pm. With 25 days holiday, Free BUPA Healthcare, Pension and a bonus scheme don't delay apply today for immediate consideration.
- debt recovery
- financial services
- debt management
- debt collector
- case management
- collections advisor
- case manager
- debt negotiator
- debt negotiation
- debt case manager
- collections spec
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job