We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Debt Manager / Operations Manager to join a leading employer based in Bournemouth, Devon.
As a key member of the Debt Management team, you will lead, develop and maximise the effective delivery and management of the Debt Prevention process which will actively contribute to the successful achievement of the company's business plans.
Reporting to the Debt Prevention Manager, and through strong cross business stakeholder management, you will help establish, develop, review and deliver all recovery processes used, to the required timescale and quality, through strong performance management and agreed Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
- Delivering efficient collections services which meet the required KPIs including all SIM and collections targets
- Delivery of services in a manner which is fully compliant with legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Development of the collections team to deliver plans and targets.
- Identifying initiatives to develop and improve current processes.
- Deputising for the Debt Prevention Manager
- Lead and manage multiple tactical, strategic, and business-critical projects simultaneously
- Manage communication with Stakeholders and leverage a variety of communication styles to persuade others & communicate in a compelling way
- Take complete ownership of operational process improvement initiatives, carefully managing all the interim technical & operational milestones within the Collections team.
- Develop detailed project plans and status reports, communicate project status to the appropriate managers
- Good understanding of the small claims legal process
- Proven track record in adding value to collections performance
- Successful management of multi departmentalised operation
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Motivation of collections teams
- Strong negotiating skills
- Aptitude for all aspects of management including target setting and reviewing, appraisals and disciplinary, performance management and development.
The successful candidate will have relevant Debt Collection/Credit Management and proven team management experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job