Review Specialist - £24,000, rising to £27,000 after accreditation
Gregory Pennington are part of the Think Money Group, one of the UK’s leading providers of financial products and services; we are currently looking for Client Review Advisors to join our established team.
Review Specialist are responsible for making contact with our existing clients who have a debt solution product with us. You will engage with our clients to complete an annual review, to identify if their existing product or plan is still the correct solution for them. You will be assisting people who may be in financial difficulty and vulnerable situations, and so must be able to empathise and provide support to them.
The Review Specialist will be responsible for:
- Engaging with existing clients on a daily basis to ensure that they are getting the best possible service from Gregory Pennington
- Running through a fact find and income and expenditure with clients, to assess their current situation, to ascertain if their existing solution is still their correct option
- Going the extra mile to provide a comprehensive level of advice to each client that is tailored towards their individual situation
- Providing advice that is based on the full product range that we offer as a company
- Attaining and maintaining competence under the Think Money Group Training and Competence Scheme
We are looking for people for the long term, who are genuinely interested in building a career within a large and established financial service organisation. You should be of graduate calibre, able to fully understand our varied product range, and have the ability to articulate this complex information to customers at all levels. Above all, you must be customer focused and consistently promote the best outcomes for our clients via the advice that you provide; we are looking for the highest calibre candidates in order to offer our clients a genuine advisory service that they can trust.
Successful candidates will benefit from gaining a genuine career opportunity with real chance for skill, as well as salary advancement; the first of which will be a rise in basic remuneration after successful completion of company accreditation (expected by month 3). You will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, as recognised via our consistent performance on the Times Top 100 Companies to Work For survey and our Investors in People accreditation. As well as the extensive initial training you will receive, your career will grow as we offer the chance and support for you to gain professional, industry relevant, qualifications. Successful Review Specialists can expect the following:
- Initial basic salary of £24,000 (Level 1), rising to £27,000 (expected by month 3) after completion of initial training programme/accreditation to get to a Level 2 Review Specialist
- Opportunity to apply for Review Specialist Level 3 after 12 months as a Level 2, dependent upon your ability to maintain competence and promote best customer outcomes
- Further chance for salary and career advancement as you develop within Gregory Pennington
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for then please apply for immediate consideration. Due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those applications with the relevant level of experience to the role being advertised. If you are not contacted within 2 working days then you should consider your application as unsuccessful.