Debt/ Credit Controller - Slough, Langley UK
Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions like mydriver. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value.
We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. We are not like others. We are Sixt. Are you, too?
As a global mobility service provider Sixt is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. Our Damage team in the UK is looking for motivated and committed Damage Administrator for Sixt UK.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives.
- Advise and influence customers on making payment
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified.
- Explain the terms of sale, credit or contract condition as appropriate.
- Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm.
- Decide on the correct action if negotiating payments to settle debt.
- Complete any administrative tasks as required for the efficient running of the department.
- Follow strict Company policies and procedures at all times, ensuring that legislative requirements are met.
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Be persuasive, persistent and self-motivated.
- Show empathy, assertiveness, tact and resilience.
- Proven experience in debt collection, negotiation/objection handling skills are preferred
- IT literacy - keyboard and MS Office skills, including Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong telephony skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
Why Choose Sixt UK?
We provide development opportunities through our strong and international corporate growth strategy! We offer a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits! We offer great on-boarding and training!
Please Attach a CV with your application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"