We are currently recruiting for a Debt Collector to join our Client based in Coleshill. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a fast-paced environment who enjoys meeting targets, chasing payments by phone call and recovering debts.
As the Debt Collector you will be responsible for the following:
- Regular phone calls to collect debts
- Ensure all payments are made on time
- Dealing with repossessions
- Negotiate payment plans and keep customer relations
- Responsible for debt collection
- Adhere to FCA and treating customers fairly guidelines and legislation
- Duties requested by manager
The successful candidate for the role of Debt Collector will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy, honesty and attentions to detail
- Previous experience within credit control
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Intermediate IT skills including MS Excel and Word
- Flexibility to deal with multiple accounts
- Able to work on their own and as part of a team
In return the Debt Collector will receive a basic salary between £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
Working hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Tuesday and Thursday 11.00am - 7.00pm
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
- Bad Debt
- Credit Control
- Debt Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'