Debt Capital Markets Associate
Salary: £60,000+ plus bonus
Location: City of London
Our client is one of the largest banking groups in Europe. Built on its strong cooperative and mutual roots, with more than 140,000 employees and a presence in 49 countries, they are a responsible and responsive bank serving 52 million customers globally.
Their SSA Origination team is looking for an Associate to join the desk and help support the bank’s effort in building the SSA Bond desk.
- Assist originators in the SSA team in developing SSA bond business and other related businesses (MTN, swaps…)
- Prepare in coordination with originators marketing materials to pitch SSA clients including market updates, pricing updates and analysing market data.
- Assist in research and in any other projects related to the sovereign, supranational and agency activities in the bank, including roadshows.
- Involvement in ad hoc analytical and project work for proposals and client updates.
- Involvement in adhoc analytical and project work for proposals and client updates.
- Take part in deal and non-deal roadshows
- Assist in the preparation and organisation of events with clients (conferences, meetings and workshops)
- Be the backup of marketers for deal execution and ad-hoc client requests.
- Assist in the development of desk procedures and contribute to technological projects to improve efficiency.
- Prepare award pitches in coordination with the Head of SSA Origination and the communications department
- Has proven client relationship skills as well as some DCM product knowledge, and transaction execution skills
- Understands financial modelling and credit
- Teamwork and team focused (as a constant and high level of interaction is involved)
- Communication skills
- Ability to think quickly, make decisions and prioritise in pressured situations whilst remaining calm
- Familiarity with the DCM market
- Familiarity with Eurobond documentation
- Some knowledge of bank capital markets
- Excellent written English and strong presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'