This client has grown from inception in April 2011 to become one of the leading daily deal sites in the UK and one of the fastest growing eCommerce businesses in the UK with annualised revenues up 160% year on year (2012 vs. 2013). Their culture is characterised by entrepreneurialism, analytical rigour and a willingness to go the extra mile to help the business succeed. If you are interested in a standard 9-5 role where your opinions and actions don’t matter, stop reading here!
The opportunity has arisen to work in a new, exciting business and to become a key part of the analysis team. The Deal Analysts perform a dual function within the business based around compliance and revenue maximisation. They are the guardians of quality and ensuring that the schedule of deals in their area exceeds minimum revenue targets.
- Manage of portfolio of c.50 accounts per week for a specific sector or region of the country.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to drive the focus of the sales team onto desirable and lucrative accounts.
- Work with the sales team to fine tune deal economics to maximise returns from each deal and perfect the customer/merchant experience.
- Analyse the reasons for the success/failure of previous deals and their competitors to improve future performance.
- Decide on schedule of deals to feature on the website in your region or sector, taking into account seasonality/day of the week and other commercial factors.
- Interpret and analyse data, reworking this information into easy to interpret presentations, which you will deliver to other areas of the business, particularly the sales team.
- The candidate will be looking at large amounts of data each day, and the ability to work quickly and accurately, whilst maintaining an overview of the deal flow to each sector, is essential.
- The Deals Analyst will work systematically and to deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy, and be able to give clear and concise feedback to the sales team.
- Ultimately the output of the analysis team is a schedule of deals that exceed revenue target without compromising compliance requirements. Clearly this output is exactly aligned with the business’ aims, and so the analysts play a central role in all aspects of business development and growth. They are the future leaders of the business whose deep knowledge of our core product will allow them to forge successful careers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job