This is an immeidate vacancy for my client a Mayfair based Investment House with £3bn under management
- Execution of trades (equity, cash, derivatives, bonds, FX spot and forward, and funds) instructed by Portfolio Managers/Investment Committees and external Advisors.
- Responsible for the hedging program of the hedged share classes of the various funds - including execution of all spot and forward currency transactions.
- Responsible for booking transactions in the trading systems and production of all confirmations to be sent to various counterparties.
- Follow up on any issues regarding settlement and trade breaks.
- Daily management of issues pertaining to various client accounts, including margin management, cash reconciliation and various other related tasks.
- Management of all Corporate Actions relating to stocks held in the various portfolios, liaising with relevant counterparties.
- Co-ordinate with custodian/administrator for the opening of country specific trading accounts, maintaining accurate settlement instructions.
- Responsible for opening and maintaining relationships with brokers.
- Responsible for the co-ordination with EFA/KBL of the opening of new portfolios and new Advisor on-boarding process.
- Assisting Head of Compliance with certain compliance work (e.g. dealing commissions, best execution monitoring, and turnover report).
- Previous experience of trading and operations in financial services.
- University Degree level or above.
- Investment Management Certificate or equivalent.
- Role requires FCA approval for the CF30 (Customer) function.
- Microsoft Office, Bloomberg- experience of Bloomberg AIM would be useful.