A well-established Investment Manager has an exciting opportunity for a Dealing Desk Supervisor.
Your new company
Our client is a well-established Investment Manager based in the South East, this is an exceptional company to work for they are committed to provide training to staff and support staff in undertaking professional and investment qualifications.
Your new role
- You will be working in a team of 8, and responsible for ensuring orders are executed (by telephone directly to Market Makers, or by automatic routing to their Retail Service Provider (RSP) systems in a timely fashion.
- You will be able to make recommendations for improvement to operational processes where necessary and appropriate to the Business Development & Client Services Director.
- You will have the opportunity to make recommendations for improvements to operational process, where necessary.
- Handling client complaints relating to dealing issues and enquires from regulators.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need a good knowledge of Equity and Unit Trusts with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Dealing role You should have previous supervisory experience Achieved or part achieved the IOC or Securities Certificate
What you'll get in return
- You will gain study support towards the full IOC or Securities qualification
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Equity and Unit Trust
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job