A fantastic opportunity to continue your career in the motor/retail industry work within an instantly recognisable brand as a Dealership Accountant for a well-respected vehicle retailer based in Guildford.
What will the role involve?
- Provide financial support to all areas of the business including operational, financial and divisional management as and when required.
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts in accordance with group policies and procedures which are to be submitted in accordance with group reporting deadlines.
- Attendance at monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Analysis and interpretation of dealership key performance indicators.
- Management and control of all dealership financial information reporting incorporating:
- Preparation and submission of financial forecasts.
- Manufacturer composite submissions.
- Management of on-site accounts and sales administration teams.
- It is essential that you have Kerridge/ADP experience.
- Prior experience within a dealership or wider franchise is preferred.
Additional benefits and information:
- Company car scheme, a competitive salary and benefit package.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'