Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Dealership Accountant based in Ipswich. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading car dealership as one of their Dealership Accountants. You will be responsible for the day to day accounting function of the dealership and you will ensure the provision of a professional and high quality accounting service, maintaining accurate financial records and balance sheets.
Your duties will include;
- Production of meaningful management accounts
- Compilation of a comprehensive month end file with all supporting documents and reconciliations
- Action or report variances as required
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Forecasting and budgeting
The ideal candidate will be qualified and have experience of working for a car dealership as a Dealership Accountant and knowledge of the accounting system Kerridge although this is not essential.