A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Dealership Accountant to join this highly respected motor retail group at their sleek contemporary dealership in Essex. This award-winning motor retail group always offers first class training and promotion, so this is a role where you can develop and progress your career.
To be considered for the Dealership Accountant role, motor retail experience is essential.
As the Dealership Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The production and analysis of the sites management accounts
- You will work with the site management team to help improve the performance of the dealership, ensuring the company's assets are physically validated on a regular basis and ensuring satisfactory controls are maintained by regular monitoring and management of the processes
- You will also be responsible for ensuring all accounting and reporting deadlines are adhered to and will produce timely and accurate financial information in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
To be successful in the role of Dealership Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role within the Motor Retail Sector and ideally have a detailed understanding of a motortrade DMS.
- You will need to be flexible and results orientated with the ability to meet both manufacturer and internal deadlines, as well as possessing a detailed approach.
- Kerridge experience would be preferred but not essential
In return, the Dealership Accountant will receive a basic salary circa £35,000 plus a quarterly bonus and a company car.
You will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, up to 23 days holidays, Family & Friends servicing discounts and other group incentive schemes plus free parking on site.
- Dealership Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job