DC Security Officer
As a DC Security Officer you will:
- Responsible for ensuring that rules, regulations, procedures and requirements in all aspects of Security/ CCTV monitoring and Car parking on distribution site are carried out.
- Carry out searches of vehicles and personnel entering or leaving the site.
- To act as an ambassador for the company, ensuring personal hygiene and dress is of the highest standard at all times. Wear only company provided uniform whilst on site.
- Respond to all incidents requiring security intervention whilst on site.
- To maintain confidentiality in all instances at all times.( even when not on duty.)
- Be highly professional and act in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure and company procedures at all times.
- Use CCTV in a responsible manner and provide evidence to other managers of Theft or Breaches of Discipline.
- Assist all managers, when called upon to do so, who are acting in the best interests of the company and may need support to carry out their duties.
- Carry out clerical duties as required,
- Conduct covert enquiries in the strictest confidence.
- During major incidents, restrict access to the site and assist emergency services, regulate traffic/personnel movement and liaise with emergency services.
- Comply with Health and Safety Legislation and ensure any breaches are reported to the appropriate manager.
- Computer Literate.
- Shift work.
- The shifts will be a combination of Days and Nights on 12 hours and a degree of flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business. Overtime will be available and applicants will be expected to be flexible in their approach to shift work to meet the needs of the business.
- Contracts offered are 20 or 40 Hours a week. 5 out of 7 Days & Nights. Additional hours are mandatory to the requirements of the business. Contracts will be on a temp to perm basis.
- SIA is not essential but would be a preference.
- Competitive rates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job