Do you have experience in the administration of Defined Contribution pension schemes and are looking to work for an organisation where you will have the opportunity to work remotely and only have to go into the office 2 to 3 days a week, once everyone returns to normal?
If so, we are now recruiting for a leading and modern organisation who have grown considerably over the last couple of years due to new business and additional acquisitions, who are now seeking a Pension Administration Manager for their offices in Berkshire.
Working closely with the Principals as prime day to day contact for a given portfolio of Administration clients to ensure provision of high quality pension administration and consultancy services and with the support of a deputy and another senior, you will be involved in a wide range of pensions administration, management and consultancy tasks. This will include:
- Overseeing day to day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients, and participation in trustee and client meetings where applicable.
- Actively participating in marketing initiatives, new business activities, attending new business pitches and company events.
- Participating in strategic business changes i.e. critical success factors, implement decisions made by the Board and Principals and understand the issues that affect the performance of the Company
- Providing expert advice solutions to pension’s queries and pensions consultative advice; keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry.
- Overseeing the project management of annual and ad-hoc projects such as renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, trustees’ reports and accounts. Ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
- Disseminating information to team members on service delivery objectives and targets for assigned client portfolio. Presenting of technical matters at team meetings.
- Leading non-client activities, conducting internal audits, being alert to potential improvements in pensions administration processes, quality improvement and implementing changes.
- Assuming responsibility for total workflow management for the designated team, including workload allocation, prioritisation and ensuring delivery in line with client expectations, legal timescales and service level agreements (SLAs). Holding regular workflow meetings with senior team members to manage progress and resolve any issues.
- Identifying team objectives or other necessary changes in line with business needs, and actively implements appropriate course of action.
It is essential that you possess previous pension’s experience in the administration of Defined Contribution (DC), together with previous supervisory, leadership and management experience including performance monitoring, appraisals, recruitment etc gained from working within a similar environment
This is a fantastic career and offers a progressive opportunity within a market leading and expanding 21st century organisation who are renowned for offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package coupled with ongoing development.
During these unprecedented times, interviews will take place online via video conferencing and they are in a position for you to join them remotely from day one.
This is only a brief job description and full details are available on application.
- Defined Contribution
- Quality Improvement
- Workflow Management
- Working Remotely
- Client Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'