Do you want to work for an organisation that will be offering opportunities to work from home full time or splitting your working week between work and home?
If so, I am working with a client that currently have opportunities that can be either office based in any of their regional offices (Edinburgh, Bristol, Birmingham or Manchester, Derby or Ipswich offices), or permanently homed based as a remote worker. Due to ongoing continued business growth, they have an opportunity for an experiencedPensions Team Leader to join their DC Pensions Admin team. As the Team Leader, you will manage a team of DC administrators supporting primarily occupational pension DC schemes.
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for the delivery of quality standards and service level targets through effective performance management, as well as the day-to-day leadership of your team. This will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing the day to day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients, and participation in trustee and client meetings where applicable;
- Monitor staff performance and progress against goals, addressing any concerns and implementing improvement plans if necessary.
- Manage, inspire, motivate, coach and develop individuals to achieve outstanding performance through personal leadership style and behaviours;
- Providing expert advice solutions to pension’s queries and pensions consultative advice; keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry;
- Accountability for team's pensioner payrolls, pension increases and responsibility to ensure all team's projects and disclosure requirements are completed by the respective deadlines;
- Leading non-client activities, conducting internal audits, being alert to potential improvements in pension’s administration processes, quality improvement and implementing changes;
With the ability to drive continuous improvement and enhance the contribution made by the department, it is essential that you possess extensive experience working Defined Contribution occupational pension schemes (any knowledge of CARE or Hybrid schemes would be highly advantageous but not essential).
Additionally, your experience will also include previous people team leadership experience, ranging from Senior to Trainee level and includes quality checking, staff appraisal and mentoring, coupled with being able to motivate, coach and develop.
Offering an excellent and comprehensive remuneration package including the opportunity to work from home on a full time basis, further information is available on application.
- Client Meetings
- Defined Contribution
- Organisational Skills
- Team Leader
- Home Based
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'