An excellent opportunity to join a well-established pensions consultancy based in Surrey. As a key member of the Defined Contribution team you will provide support to the consultants, colleagues and clients, as prime day to day contacts, provide high quality support on defined contribution (DC) pension schemes
To apply you will have:
- Pensions administration experience of Defined Contribution (DC) schemes
- Delivering efficient customer service to existing clients, both in writing and orally.
- Providing effective administrative support to the team of consultants in areas such as preparation of client presentations and client communication documentation.
- Attending client meetings, and taking minutes, as required.
- Ensuring administrative and compliance processes are followed to required timescales.
- Actively participating as a team member, to achieve team targets and objectives.
- General office administration to support the team, such as invoicing, managing post and scanning.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'