Our clients are regularly seeking dynamic and career driven Administrators to join their organisations within the Education/Local Authority Sectors. They offer a range of administrative services to various departments whose focus is on delivering a quality service to the public. If you have an Enhanced Disclosure (DBS) or Scottish Disclosure (SD) we urgently want to hear from you to discuss some great opportunities. Alternatively we can advise you on how to apply for one. We are particularly keen to hear from job seekers who have experience of working within local authority or the education sector with expertise in administration, PA duties, finance, housing or customer service to name but a few.
We can offer immediate full time temporary assignments with longer term career prospects!
Pay rates are competitive and dependent on the job role and area of specialism but could range from £8.50 per hour up to £20 per hour.
- To provide a high level, quality service on a professional basis which reflects the client's needs and expectations.
- Providing assistance for day to day administrative tasks .
- Evidence of DBS or SD clearance - desirable but not essential
- Immediate availability
- IT proficient in the use of relevant packages: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organisational and time management skills - to prioritise and organise personal workload
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
To apply please send your CV with a brief covering statement of how your skills and experience match the above requirements. You can also call Trudi on .
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community.