DBA - MySQL / RDS - Circa £50k
DBA / MySQL / RDS
Salary Circa £50,000 per annum
DBA - My SQL / AWS / RDS / Linux
Our client is currently sourcing a DBA, Skilled in MySQL, AWS RDS, to join their growing team, working with internal teams ensuring our clients databases are running efficently.
The Experienced DBA, will be supporting the ongoing development and rapid growth of our clients platform
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Develop and support MySQL database replication
- Perform standard database administration tasks
- Develop and optimise database schema & queries
- Assist with platform releases Prototype product features based on business requirements
- Monitoring of databases to identify issues before they affect the platform
- Strong experience with MySQL (5.6+) & InnoDB storage engine
- Strong experience with AWS RDS MySQL service
- Strong scripting and automation skills
- Strong experience with Linux
- Experience with schema changes & upgrading MySQL with minimal downtime
- Experience with MySQL optimisation
- Experience with normalising an existing schema
- Understanding of stored procedures, functions, triggers
- Understanding of MySQL event scheduler
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Working knowledge of perl
- Experience with other DB engines
- Experience with schema versioning tools
- Experience with third-party command-line tools
- Percona toolkit
To apply, please send your CV to Aaron Gunton on or call me on
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "MySQL (5.6+)"
- "versioning tools"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job