DBA - Database Administrator - London - Up to £85k plus Benefits
Our client is a very exciting late-stage startup who are still keen on keeping their culture at the forefront of the organisation. They have been backed/funded by Google and Morgan Stanley, HQ in San Francisco holding over 200 staff and 50 staff across Europe, including the Netherlands, Portugal, France and the UK.
The Database Administrator will help with their e-commerce site. Data is an essential application and they are looking for an individual who can help manage the databases and work in collaboration with the US-based database team to support product development.
- Work with the product development team to design and implement our data architecture
- Support our developer's agile processes, including schema reviews and query tuning
- Day to day management of database operations for a 24x7 e-commerce web site
- Participate in the 24x7 on-call rotation
- Monitor and maintain schema objects
- 5+ years experience in SQL database design and administration
- Experience with Postgres administration, configuration, and tuning
- Demonstrable experience in logical and physical database design/modelling
- Demonstrable experience with running databases on Linux operating systems
- Demonstrable experience analysing explain plans
Please apply with your latest cv!
- Database Design
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"