I'm currently recruiting for a DB Pensions Consultant to join a global client based from their London office. My client are a true market leader with offices throughout the World and UK. Due to continued growth they have a range of clients that need servicing and developing.
You will be advising clients on all aspects of pension provision, including scheme design, provider selection, communication, investment and ongoing governance.
Your duties will include:
- Providing support to Account Managers and working closely with the Account Manager support team
- Ensuring statutory and non- statutory deadlines are met
- Attendance at Trustee meetings
- Acting as Secretary to the Trustees
- Billing clients for fees and disbursements at regular intervals
- Consultancy as to scheme design and modification
- Management of client projects and ensure coordination within wider client team including external advisers
- Liaising with lawyers and other advisers where necessary in relation to deeds, rules and other documentation
- Managing and coordinating preparation of Trustee Report and Accounts
- Writing reports, newsletters and correspondence
- Presentations to scheme members or company representatives at the request of the Trustees
- Interpret complex pension matters and provide advice to Trustees/Company on these
On offer is a 1st class benefits package and a generous salary.