Reed is working with a large occupational pension scheme administration company with key operational presence in Edinburgh.
The have a current vacancy for an experienced Pensions Administrator to work within their city Centre offices.
Primarily, you will be involved with the provision of full life-cycle administration services for all, scheme members and their dependents in line with service level agreements and in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the regulatory framework.
• Maintaining member records
• Handling calls and providing information to members and/or their advisors
• Processing and checking benefit calculations and settlements for members
• Processing and/or checking monthly pensioner payroll
• Maintaining, reviewing and updating procedures as required
• Training other team members in line with current procedures and legislation
• Other ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will need:
• Good pensions working knowledge (ideally of DB pension schemes)
• Excellent computer skills
• Good communication skills
• To be organised with the ability to work to deadlines independently & in a team
• Attention to detail and ability to identify errors and suggest solutions
Previous experience working in DB pension administration essential.
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £26,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Pensions administrator seeking a challenging role with career development opportunities.
For further information, please apply or contact Kenny Blair on email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'