DB Pension Administrator
MB Fitzgerald are working with a leading Pension provider who are looking for experienced DB Pension Administrators to join their established team.
- Work as part of a team to provide full cradle to grave administration services.
- Process joiners and leavers.
- Maintain consistent and accurate scheme records.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, members and third parties.
The successful candidate:
- Have a good understanding of scheme rules.
- Be up to date on current legislation and changes.
- Be a good team player with strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be committed to deliver good quality service and have the ability to work to deadlines.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'