We are working on behalf of a highly respected financial services product provider who are going through a period of ongoing development and expansion. Due to this they are seeking a Senior Pensions Administrator.
This is not your usual day-to-day pension administration role as you will be responsible for supporting the work carried out by their Pension TPA. This will therefore be quite varied and include:
- The checking of day to day operational tasks, that can include member queries, monthly funding, reinsurance reporting and data validation
- Supporting the DB Operations Manager in the day to day management of the outsourced third party administration arrangements
- Further supporting the DB Operations Manager in the delivery of two key administration projects to transfer the outsourced administration from one provider to another outsourced provider
- Undertaking TPA audits and Operational audits of JLT and incumbent administrators.
- Overseeing the provision of scheme factors and transfer values (including Trivial payments) to TPAs for the issue of member quotations and settlement of benefits ensuring internal SLA’s are maintained.
- Tracking and completing any agreed trustee reporting ensuring delivery to agreed dates.
Possessing a strong understanding of the Defined Benefit sector, gained from working within an In-House, Third Party or Insurance Company, it is essential that you are someone who is client/customer focused, coupled with the ability to manage your own workloads and prioritize a number of different tasks, including projects, based on business volumes and priorities.
Offering an excellent remuneration package, including bonus a full and detailed job description is available on application.
- Defined Benefit
- Client Communications