Days Picker Packer
We are currently recruiting for Days Picker Packer roles to join our amazing team in Shirebrook, Mansfield to work with one of the UK's biggest and best known British retail groups.
As a Days Picker Packer you will need to have:
- A good standard of verbal and written English
- Good numeracy skills
- Pay rates:
- Up to £10 p/h
Hours of work:
- 06:10-14:40 / 40h per week;
- 06:20-14:50 / 40h per week;
- Rota applied accordingly - Any 5 from 7
- Access to the Everlast Staff Gym for only £5 per month
- Successful candidates will receive a site H&S induction and full training
- Location: Distribution Centre, Shirebrook, Mansfield NG20 8RY
Role of a Days Picker Packer:
- Picking & Packing sporting items across the warehouse
- Loading & Unloading stock and pallets across the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Benefits of working with us as a Days Picker Packer:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Get paid weekly
- 20% off all year round at loads of the Frasers Group brands such as Sports Direct!
- Pension Scheme
- On the job training
- 24/7 Support from Single Resource's onsite team
- Permanent opportunities with Frasers Group
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Excellent canteen and break room facilities
- Secure onsite parking
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- Order picker
- Picker & Packer/production operative/production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'