Day Shift Supervisor - London Football Stadium - Client Direct - up to 45k
Would you like to be part of a truly amazing experience?
Have you got experience of working in the commercial maintenance environment?
Are you happy to work a 4on 4 off day shift?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a day shift supervisor to work at one of London's leading football stadiums.
The role will be working direct for the client and will be working a split day, 4 on 4 off, covering early and late shifts from 7-5 and 1-10.
The role will be reporting into the maintenance manager and overseeing and co-ordinating a multi skilled shift maintenance team who repair electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fabrics and other building systems.
The supervisor will also be involved in distributing the maintenance related jobs, dealing with sub contractors, organizing schedules, toolbox talks, and working to tight deadlines.
Duties for the role are as follows:
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Manage the shift team.
- Deal with hands on work when needed.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Carry out routine quality checks on workforce activities, record keeping and general housekeeping.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilized for all tasks (PPM's and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Manage and control sub contractors.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Fully qualified electrically or mechanically qualified to a recognised level; City & Guilds, HNC HND etc.236 Parts 1 & 2 and 17th Edition.
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working within a Critical site (i.e. commercial/blue chip /banking)
- Events management preferred but not essential
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution.
- Good Leadership & Management skills.
- Proactive and prepared
- Health and safety training
- Excellent IT Skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Salary up to 45k
- 22 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
For more information and a possible immediate interview please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job