Room Leader / Third in Charge
This is an opportunity work in a supportive team environment within an Outstanding Nursery near High Wycombe , and would suit a Room Leader looking to develop their career.
We are looking for a room leader with strong leadership skills and who can implement and promote good practice in the Toddler Room
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To care for and educate the children in your care.
• To provide a range of suitable activities and experiences to meet the developmental needs of the children.
• To work in partnership with the parents/carers of the children in your care.
• To work as a member of a team of staff and students/trainees.
• To maintain written records as required.
• To attend relevant training as required.
• To work as a key person and to be responsible for a group of key children.
We are committed to safeguarding children and all successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
Hours: Monday - Friday 40 hour week. Holiday: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays and Christmas Closure (Rising to 25 days over a 5 year period)