We are currently recruiting for Deputy Manager for a Nursery in Beaconsfield- which would have Room Based responsibilities alongside the Management duties,
Must have a minimum L3 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent, have excellent written and spoken English and have experience working in a similar role in a busy nursery.
Your role will include:
• To provide leadership and management to other nursery staff
• Alongside the manager ensure staff are effectively deployed throughout the nursery
• Supporting and liaising with the manager and deputy on a daily basis
• Liaising with parents/carers as appropriate
• Ensure that the nursery’s planning for the individual needs of each child is maintained to a high standard
• To deputise, when needed, for the Nursery Manager and assist in the daily running and administration of the nursery.
• To be based in one of the Nursery Rooms, and carry out duties to an exceptionally high standard.
Essential qualities include: Commitment to helping children thrive and get the best start in life, a warm and positive approach, lots of creative ideas and a willingness to work as part of a team.
Tigerlily Childcare are here to help you to make the right choice in your next career move - if you meet the criteria set above, or would like Early Years Career advice please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job