Scarlet like to do things differently so we don’t have a formal 'Concierge/Porter’. All of our team 'host’ and the most diverse and interesting role at the Scarlet is our Day Host offering an exceptional customer experience to our guests, whilst supporting the Front of House Team and Food & Beverage Team.
Key responsibilities are:
- Front facing role in delivering the Scarlet signature 'home from home’ experience, ensuring our guests feel well looked after as though in a friend's home.
- Concierge-style service by interacting with guests, ensuring they have everything they need and are making the most of the Scarlet and the local area.
- Looking after the Food and Beverage service around the Scarlet - serving tea, coffee, drinks and food - with a smile!
- Porter style duties such as helping with luggage and handling deliveries.
- Supporting the Front of House Team with check-ins and checkouts.
- Supporting the Housekeeping Team with clearing trays, moving laundry and maybe making the occasional bed!
- £7.90 per hour (£8.10 after probation)
- Permanent contract 36-48 hours per week
- 2 days on / 2 days off shift pattern / 7am to 8pm
- 28 days holiday per year pro rata
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Hotel tips
- Many more perks!
After probation and for longer service:
- A free experience to stay in the hotel and eat in the restaurant
- Cashback plan for wellbeing
- Up to 3% company matched employee contribution to a pension scheme
- One additional day of annual leave
- Opportunity to apply for a grant towards something you want to learn
Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to submit your CV.
You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Monday 24 September 2018
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- Customer Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"