Day Electrical Technician.
Based in Swansea
Hours: Mon - Fri (Days)
My client is currently recruiting for an Electrical Technician to be based at their European Headquarters in West Glamorgan. With 59 sites spread across 12 countries, they work collaboratively with forward thinking companies all over the world. They are a leading manufacturer at the forefront of their industry and have strategic growth plans for the future. They are committed to staff development and they promote community involvement across the globe.
Are you a time served Electrician experienced working in a fast-paced manufacturing Environment? If so this role could be perfect for you.
As their onsite Electrical Technician, you will:
· Maintain and repair all machinery onsite
· Carry out any electrical installations and support projects when required
· Conduct all planned maintenance and Identify areas for improvement
· Accurately record data such as log books, stores requisitions
· Have knowledge of production, quality and Hygiene systems.
· Be able to read Electrical Drawings and make decisions when under pressure
You will be rewarded with excellent company benefits; a competitive salary, great working hours, company pension, childcare vouchers and life assurance. The company is based in an excellent location close to all transport links and free onsite parking.
To be considered for this role please email your CV today to
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Maintenance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job