We have a lovely opening for a day concierge at a luxury all-private development comprising around 350 apartments and penthouses. Central to the development is a brand new market-style pedestrianised walkway, with an array of shops, cafés and eateries for residents to frequent right on their doorstep; perfect for your lunch break!
This site is also superbly located within minutes of the Royal Docks, Canning Town, the ExCel London exhibition centre and London City Airport.
As a concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests and will be the main point of contact for all queries. As the face of the building, you'll provide peace of mind and a helping hand. A genuine enthusiasm for being around people and excellent customer service is essential.
Experience in the residential sector is a must for this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services as required
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues
- Carrying regular site inspections and operations
- CCTV monitoring and security of communal grounds
Working Hours: 4 days on, 4 days off, 0800-2000
Salary: £23,805.60 £10.90 per hour
Apply with your CV today
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
- customer service
- front of house