Our client requires a day concierge for a development located in Greenwich. The development, consisting of a little over 400 residential units is located a few minutes away from Maze Hill train station and Cutty Sark station on the DLR.
As a day concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the development and will be the first and main point of contact for all queries.
As concierge your key day-to-day duties involve operation of the concierge desk, reporting to head office management and monitoring of on-site security.
This is a brilliant chance to join a company with an excellent reputation in the industry. Our client also offers some great benefits and opportunities for professional development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services at the development
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues
- Cleaning the communal areas of the development on a daily basis
- Conducting regular site inspections and operations
- Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff at the development
Skills and Experience
We're looking for someone with a vibrant, fresh, bubbly approach, who genuinely enjoys being around people and delivering 5* customer service.
- Significant experience gained within a similar role is necessary. Residential experience is desirable but a luxury hotel background would suffice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Health & Safety processes
Working Hours: 07:00am - 19:00pm (4 on 4 off)
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum (depending on candidate experience)
Apply with your CV today.
*Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *