Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
DATIX / Patient Safety Analyst
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in South East who are looking for a Patient Safety Analyst to support their Team.
Duration: 2 Months Initially
The Interim Patient Safety Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working within the Patient Safety and Quality team to support them in the handling of Patient Safety data
- Managing/Implementing Datix systems for Incidents and Risks
- Managing/updating internal databases for National audits/NICE guidelines, Quality Standards
- Have responsibility over the local Audits databases - Registration, actions trackers, uploading reports and following up
- Responsible for providing Datix training across the organisation
- The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for Datix/CIRIS/Alerts queries
The Interim Patient Safety Analyst will need the following experience
- Experience of working around DATIX
- NHS Experience
- Knowledge of NICE Guideline
- Ideally worked within a Patient Safety team before
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to Ben Bruce Smith on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job