Salary Approximately 16k plus commission and bonus.
Sara Eden is a privately owned company established in 1988 with offices in Central London and Central Windsor. We are the market leader in our field providing introductions for professional people wishing to find a relationship. The vacancy is for a part-time Dating Consultant based in our Westminster Central London office. We are known for offering a friendly, effective and professional service to our clients. We are looking for a switched on, mature person with life experience who would enjoy a very interesting job.
As a Dating Consultant your responsibilities will involve:
- Interviewing prospective clients advising on the membership level best suited to them and sell memberships to those who are suitable.
- Provide administrative support to the senior consultants.
- Monitoring personal consultant clients and keeping the relevant senior consultants informed.
- Assisting existing clients at their office based appointments including making selections for them.
- Conduct regular reviews with clients, face to face, via email and on the telephone.
- Ensure that an excellent service is constantly delivered to clients and as a company we fulfil our contractual objectives to them.
- Assist in the creation of new clients profiles and make existing amendments to existing client profiles.
- Help generate new business by speaking with new enquiries on the telephone/ responding to emails.
- Sending renewal invitations to clients we wish to renew their membership on expiry.
The Dating Consultant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Be mature and confident with a high degree of empathy and understanding of others.
- Possess a good work ethic and be team player.
- Take pride in doing a good job and have excellent attention to detail.
- Have experience in working in an environment in which integrity is an essential element when dealing with others.
- Be a multi-tasker who is also self-motivated and confident. Ideally educated to degree level and London based.
- Have previous sales experience.
- Be discreet as often our clients are often high profile so confidentiality is paramount.
- Approximately 15 hours a week (extra hours available). The post is essentially part-time but from time to time Some Saturdays may be required.
Salary Approximately 16k plus commission
Plus additional benefits
If you are looking to work with a close knit group and enjoy a very interesting job please apply now.