My client is a World Leading Telecommunications company who operate in more than 60 countries providing best in class networking and cyber security solutions to its customers. Today they have come to me with a requirement for a Datacentre Architect to be based on a customer site in London.
This role is responsible for the leadership of technical matters associated with the respective work stream
- Prepare a technical and architecture plan to achieve the stated goal and adjust the plans according to progress and interdependencies
- Utilise previous experience working with ITIL framework and provide training when necessary.
- Develop and maintain a service framework
- Utilise experience assessing applications and application architecture
- Leverage previous knowledge working from within the Telco industry
- Solid experience focused in Data Centre architectures and design and in developing data centre migration strategy.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, a range of technologies, including: Core Storage, SAN, Backup & Recovery, Archive, Disaster Recovery, Server Virtualization, Switch and Security technologies
- Knowledge in network / security protocol services
- Knowledge in Network Connectivity environment
- Design new architecture to support the strategy and technical business case specification
- Provide architecture strategy and design for data centre segmentation and private / hybrid cloud
- Design the application services data centre architecture to plan the transfer of applications/services from legacy data centres into new data centres
- Network Infrastructure
- Storage Solutions
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job