Job Title: Database/Web Developer
Location: South East Oxfordshire
Salary: £12 - £15 Per Hour, DOE
Our rural client is an established company based in South East Oxfordshire. They are a leading provider of technical products across a wide range of industries. Our client has a small team who work in a fast-paced environment and pride themselves on offering high quality and diverse products. Due to continued investment they are currently looking for an experienced and reliable Database/Web Developer who is well conversed with Joomla, PHP and SQL.
This is a contract role which is expected to last approximately four months working on three key projects.
- Develop the front end of a Joomla website to provide customers with information that is currently only internal
- Redesign information provided on an Access template, located on My SQL, Sage Line 50 and the company intranet
- Ensure secure connections so that information is only available to the individual who has logged into their account
- Ensure the database is auditable to provide information on IP addresses, user details and actions made
- Development of a Joomla website to provide product search capabilities
- Develop a warranty app to provide service and part information direct to clients
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ability to demonstrate previous projects similar to the above
- Working Knowledge of Joomla websites
- Working knowledge of PHP, SQL or MySQL
For the right candidate this can be a home based role, but will require at least one full day a week in the office. Once the three projects are complete there will be additional hours for testing, and resolving any technical issues to ensure a smooth-running system for all parties.