Databse Specialist, St Albans 23,000 + Free Parking, Pension, Healthcare and a great working environment.
Are you a graduate with an interest in working with data, systems and consumer insight?
A rare opportunity where a credible global business is offering full training in an exciting and varied position with long term career prospects.
Following a thorough and planned induction your responsibilities will include:
- Elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders
- Leverage communication, analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills to help support the development process
- Create, maintain, and update documentation to ensure accuracy of survey and/or reporting deliverables
- Execute quality control tests and utilise automated tests to validate deliverables with support
- Utilise internal tools to design surveys and reporting systems (web, database, and other)
- Multi-task whilst working to tight deadlines on multiple projects prioritising by deadlines
If you want to be part of business that delivers valuable insight and recommendations to our 'High Street’ then contact us to learn more…
The following Skill Set is essential:
- Educated to a degree level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build internal relationships
- Strong technical ability with an interest in technology and systems
- Excellent attention to detail - you will be responsible for quality control of your projects
Key Words: Business Analyst, Project Coordinator, Graduate, Customer Insight, Project Manager, Systems Administrator, Data Administrator
Locations: St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Luton, Harpenden, Dunstable, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job