Data analyst / database officer, to start as soon as possible for 3 months - ongoing, based in Central London
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a data analyst / database officer with strong excel skills. Working for a highly reputable London Transport Authority, working within their property and construction department, based in St. James Park. These roles are to start as soon as possible and are for 3 months initially, but with the possibility of extension.
Your new role
You will be involved in the transformation programme, which will require data cleansing before that information can be transferred to a new property system. You will also be responsible for ensuring that databases and systems are easily accessible and used in the right way by teams throughout the Commercial Development department. This role is key to ensuring that all Property Management data is kept up-to-date, including property data, health & safety data and compliance data.
- Coordinate with Property Management Surveyors to ensure that relevant updates to Property data are on relevant databases and systems
- Extract necessary information from reports to match what the stakeholders request
- Coordinate data cleanse activities, including compliance with data standards expected within this function, to ensure accurate records.
- Analysis of outsourced work
- Ensure consistent improvement in managing the department data needs, reviewing periodically data sets held by the team and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant technology systems such as SAP RE (or an equivalent system)
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Excel skills; as candidates have to complete a Hays Excel test, where questions involve pivot tables and v look up.
- University degree - desirable
- Knowledge of industry standards in data management within a Property context
- "Can do" attitude
What you'll get in return
These roles are paying an excellent daily rate and it is a great opportunity to work with one of the largest public bodies in England.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job