Database Marketing Executive
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our experts working in Insight and Decision Science (IDS) are leading the way when it comes to understanding consumers and creating actionable insight about their behaviours, attitudes, needs, how they like to interact and what makes them tick. This consumer intelligence helps deliver a better experience and service to consumers and improves marketing performance. Our teams have developed, and are responsible for, one of the most powerful, large-scale consumer data sets in the World, combining detailed consumer cross-platform viewing behaviours with transactions, interactions, profiles, needs, attitudes and preferences across a wide breadth of UK and ROI households
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
As a Database Marketing Executive you will be joining a leading campaign planning & delivery team, providing world-class consumer insight, customer management solutions in an omni-channel environment to improve marketing effectiveness and business performance in a competitive industry.
- Accurately and effectively deliver campaign requirements as per brief details often against tight deadlines by using a suite of campaign management and reporting tools and free-hand SAS and SQL coding
- Implement and pro-actively contribute to best practice Campaign Management processes
- Acting as a central source of knowledge for all customer related data across the business
- Quality campaign data delivery through established QA process and data validations
- Developing and maintaining a schedule of all campaigns, ensuring effective targeting and adherence to the Contact Strategy in a rigorous and robust way
- Identifying any data quality issues and liaising internally to address these and monitor delivery of improvements
- Technical skills: highly numerate with strong data manipulation skills. SQL querying is a must, SAS base, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Stat and SAS Macro experience is desirable. Strong Access and Excel skills (including VBA)
- Solid experience in a similar marketing database team or business-facing technical environment
- Customer Relationship Management experience with manipulation of large datasets
- Critical attitude towards data - understanding of data quality and data mapping issues. Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with CRM or campaign management software package such as Adobe Campaign and /or Unica IBM
- Degree educated in Information Technology, Economics, Engineering or other numerical discipline
- Experience in structured Project Coordination / Project Delivery environments is useful
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job