Are you a Database Marketing / CRM Professional looking for a new role? If so, this is a great opportunity for you to join an award winning Leicestershire-based CRM and Data Insight agency.
We are an £80m marketing communication company incorporating five leading businesses: GI Solutions, GI Insight, Eclipse Colour, Eclipse 4DM and Paperplanes. Employing 600 staff across three sites in Leicester, Kettering and London, Go Inspire supports such top brands including Tesco, Sky, Avon, John Lewis Partnership and British Gas, with their strategic marketing needs.
Our people are at the core of our business, that’s why we provide significant opportunities for your career progression and training.
About the Database Marketing / CRM Professional role
This role is known internally as Senior Analytical Team Leader. You will be a person with strong initiative, a team leader and mentor who loves data and exceeds at managing client expectations. In return we offer a competitive salary and benfits including a Company pension.
We are looking for our Database Marketing / CRM Professional to deliver against the following specific areas:
- Provide strong and effective leadership through training and mentoring Marketing Analysts from a technical skills perspective.
- Monitor and manage all analytical work completed by your team of Marketing Analysts.
- Understand, embrace and follow GI Insight’s approach to data marketing and client management, and instil this in the team.
- Act as a central point of reference for Clients to discuss matters relating to their account.
- Support the process of New Business Development across existing and prospective Clients from a technical and data management / analysis perspective.
- Develop and enhance the range and scope of analytical / segmentation techniques and services offered to GI’s clients.
- Maintain a professional level of service which ensures we retain long term client relationships.
What we’re looking for in our Database Marketing / CRM Professional;
- In-depth experience of SQL Management Studio or other SQL applications, including relational database principles (data structures, field types, data types, primary / foreign keys etc)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel - pivots, charts / graphs, use of standard functions
- Knowledge of Modeller or SAS or SSAS or statistical modeling software (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of PowerBI (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to explain complex scenarios / situations / solutions in plain English
- Adept critical thinker
- 5+ years’ experience in a Database Marketing or Analytics environment (client or service side)
- Knowledge of database marketing principles such as Basket Analysis, Decision Trees, Regression Analysis and Clustering (preferred but not essential)
If you think you are the right candidate for our Database Marketing / CRM Professional then please click 'apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job