Do you have excellent organisation and data management skills and looking for the next step in your career?
This amazing and unique multi-channel publishing company strives to get their messages across to their consumers by utilising platforms such as magazine and email subscription, radio and podcasts. They are looking for a Database Manager who can ensure that they achieve their maximum potential through the use of their data. Based in an amazing Central London location with excellent commute links you will play an integral part in driving the business processes forward and benefit from taking the lead within a company that has a great cause at its heart.
* Make sure data is gathered, stored and processed appropriately to ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
* Work alongside key stakeholders within the business to enable them access to the full benefits of the databases within their teams.
* Partner with Data Analysts to gain a better understanding of potential improvements to databases to maximise the value of their existing data.
* Proven experience of working within a database management capacity to ensure their ability to fulfil the role.
* Demonstrate a good track record with Raisers Edge or other fundraising databases to help them hit the group running.
* Hold good report writing and Excel skills to make sure all data and performance is tracked efficiently.
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next stage of your career, click the apply button now!
- Raisers Edge Excel CRM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job