This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a global charity, working 3 days per week, managing their supporter database.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage bulk data imports into the CRM system
- Input ad-hoc entries
- Improve data flows using Access tools
- Run queries on the database as requested for analysis and reconciliation
- Troubleshoot problems with data
- Clean, merge and remove duplicates in the CRM system
- Make recommendations to improve data quality and input process
- Ensure data is robust and accurate
- Work in collaboration with the Income processing executive
- Handle cash/cheques including cash banking processing
- Process direct debit transactions alongside finance
To be successful in this role, prior knowledge of fundraising environments and managing CRM databases is required. A strong ability with Excel and knowledge of Access is preferred as well as Microsoft Dynamics/Raiser's Edge or similar.
Please contact Toby Hurst @ Bodhi Resourcing for more information.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Database Management
- Raisers Edge