The experience we need.
The ideal candidate for the Data Insight Analyst role will have
- Experience in the use of databases ideally in a Direct Marketing environment
- Some background in MYSQL and SQL would be advantageous
- Experience in cross-departmental project work to fulfil data briefs
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage workload to tight deadlines
- Proactive and go-getting personality with drive to always do things better
As Database Manager, you will be responsible for delivering analysis and extract projects for clients via the following
- Writing SQL code / queries to deliver counts, reports and extracts
- Maintaining and monitoring database quality to highlight any issues and escalate these as and when required
- Working closely with the client services team to deliver insight projects to brief, on time and within budget
- Contribute novel ideas as to how the value within client data can be exploited
- Maintain data quality and procedures and escalate issues as necessary
This award winning integrated agency is a workplace like no other. Family run feel with a growing customer base who are a major player in their industry, this company embrace a culture that is energetic and collaborative. Due to their size, there are great progression opportunities. They offer clients strategic CRM solutions including data planning, insight and analytics.
What you’ll get in return.
For your contribution to this amazing agency’s output, you will receive a salary of up to £40K as well as 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff socials and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job