WR Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working with a small, but rapidly expanding charity in Central London
We are recruiting for a Database Manager to lead in the management Raisers Edge, Salesforce and related systems in order to maximise efficiency and regulatory compliance (including GDPR) of all CRM systems.
At an exciting time of development, this is a new role for the charity the database Manager will strive to improve the efficiency of Raiser's Edge and related processes such as information sharing between finance and fundraising,
Database Manager - Charity
Full Time, Permanent
Circa £35,000 per annum on experience.
Duties will include:
- Undertake a data protection review, conduct a database cleansing exercise and provide key training to individuals to ensure processes are followed correctly
- Supporting the Director of Fundraising to finalise, document and implement policies on GDPR.
- Leading ongoing monitoring of adherence to GDPR policies.
- Running reports and queries from systems such as Raiser’s Edge, Mailchimp and Salesforce.
- Managing and improving our donor and grant making systems and the relationship between RE, Salesforce and Mailchimp.
- Take responsibility for the administration of our Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving accounts;
- Processing and managing daily income and inputting onto Raiser’s Edge.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced database / systems professional with a strong track record in database analysis and development in a charity environment. You will be an expert user of Raisers Edge.
Suitable candidate must have:
- Substantial database experience, particularly with Raiser's Edge and Salesforce
- experience of restructuring and improving databases, setting up data imports and reporting against fundraising streams
- Solid experience working in database and systems management and administration.
- Proven experience of using Raiser’s Edge for data inputting and running queries and pivot reports
- Previous experience of working with a charity to bring RE or other databases into GDPR compliance.
- Ability to demonstrate the management of large-scale change programmes.
- Expert-level knowledge of Raiser’s Edge 7.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and Mailchimp or other emailing systems.
- Producing high quality documentation, reports and presentations that can be used at both internal and external meetings
For further details, please email a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter highlighting your relevant skills, knowledge and experience for the role.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.
- Raiser's Edge
- systems management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job