Do you have strong analytical skills?
Are your Microsoft Excel skills at an advanced level?
This role will see you enabling, promoting and supporting the effective use of data, information knowledge and technology to support and improve the service delivered to customers.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for database administration, design and problem solving
- Managing the electronic record system in accordance with all relevant data handling legislation and bet practice
- Leading on the development, customisation and implementation of data capture systems
- Providing analysis and investigating patterns and trend in data
- Work collaboratively with managers and staff to ensure effective, efficient and consistent use of systems and databases
Your experience in developing, maintaining and updating databases, creating complex and accurate statistical reports and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise time effectively will enable you to excel in this role!
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months and in terms of benefits, you will be entitled to 27 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays and a pension scheme.
Sound like you can bring something to the table with this role?
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job