Our client are a very successful Manchester business.
Due to continued growth they noew require a Database Executive to join the team.
The newly created Database Executive role will support the business by ensuring all CRM, data management and digital platform data is stored, updated and compliant with GDPR regulations.
Our client are seeking an experienced database executive with essential Microsoft Excel skills to take ownership of the organisation’s data held.
The role holder will be responsible for facilitating the usage of the databases across the organisation, whilst also maintaining, cleaning and analysis of the database.
- Supporting the business with the implementation of the overall database strategy, including system / procedure updates, new features and preparations for GDPR compliance
- Assisting with FOI requests
- Maintaining the database to deliver clarity and consistency - merging, deleting, cleansing and updating records
- Managing data exports including scheduling use of lists by marketing and sales departments
- Overseeing data imports to create targeted data sets, cleanse and merge
- Update subscriptions and unsubscribes
- Providing departments with data support where required
- Provide insight and analysis - filtering into the database and segmenting as required
- Work closely with the marketing department to introduce best practices for data usage
- Consolidate databases being utilised across the organisation to introduce a single customer view.
The ideal candidate will
- Have Knowledge of data protection guidelines
- Have outstanding data literacy, able to proactively identify and apply the most efficient solution to varied data processing requirements
- Advanced skills in Excel with competence in sorting, manipulating and formatting large data sets. Including but not limiting to V lookup
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a similar database administrator / executive role
- Experience of handling data within a marketing, communications, sales capacity is desirable
Excellent package on offer.
- Marketing Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- CRM databases
- Database Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job