Our SaaS client, an international and leading business in their field, is currently looking for a Database Developer to join their team in a role that will be pivotal to their continued success in the healthcare industry. You will join a well-established team and be responsible for developing and maintaining their renowned healthcare solution. The successful candidate will be an experienced developer, preferably with high levels of experience in SQL or you may be relatively new starting out in your career with a passion and strong understanding of SQL.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining software solutions, both internally and externally.
- Expertly perform database testing across a range of business systems and report results back to the Technical Lead.
- Develop database applications to be rolled out across the business.
- You will also need to liaise with clients, internally and externally, to establish their requirements to build a supporting analysis.
- Participate in agile development and contribute ideas to aid in the continuous improvement of the business.
- Responsible for reporting and providing useful estimates and progress updates.
- Proactively suggest and build on innovative solutions to aid in the function of the business.
- Possess previous experience within a similar role or have relevant qualifications in the field
- Be proficient in T-SQL development in Mircosoft SQL Server
- Be able to provide evidence of high-level participation in database-oriented projects
- Knowledge of database analysis and design
- Experience in performance tuning
- A clear understanding of development using SSIS
- Experience in any of the following would also be advantageous: SQL Test, PowerShell, Azure or AWS, C++, C#, Data Warehouse design and execution, SSRS, and Agile or Scrum development methodologies.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking team in a feel-good role, then this may be for you. Along with great career prospects, this company is offering a huge host of benefits including, a competitive salary, annual company bonus, cash-back healthcare scheme, health insurance, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the option to buy up to 3 additional days), cycle to work scheme and the chance to get stuck into charity work! If you want to make a real difference - Apply NOW!
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however, all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
- Database Administration
- Sql Server
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'