Acorn Recruitment is excited to be working with a real innovator in the tech industry.
Our client, is a rapidly growing tech business with operations globally and work with a range of clients including many in the finance industry. They are well funded, having received heavy VC backing and are now entering an exciting period of growth that will further their expansion into North America, EMEA and APAC.
Our client is looking for a Database Developer to join them to support the ongoing development of their data facilities to ensure they have the appropriate facilities to create, store, track and consolidate the high levels of business intelligence they provide to their clients. Location: Swansea (Remote working available)
* Support our client's data architect and assist in the development of performance dashboards and client MI
* Further develop t-SQL scripts that drive clients ever changing MI requirements
* Drive consistency in the underlying data, structure, and be able to advise on the most feasible course of action for dealing with complex requirements
* Work with the client's delivery team to implement best practice and to apply industry established data warehousing concepts
Key skills & experience required:
* Experience in a similar capacity
* Good exposure to relational database design
* Significant experience with Transact-SQL
* SQL Server Internals.
* Source Control (Preferably GIT)
* SDLC (Agile)
* Data Visualisation
* Test Automation
* Experience with other relational database systems (MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
* Cloud databases (AWS & Azure)
* ORM Frameworks (NHiberante, Entity Framework, Dapper)
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'