IntaPeople are currently working with fast growing but very established technology focussed client who are based in Swansea. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline they now require an experienced Database Developer to join the technical team. They are backed by a number of international banks and investment firms and have rankings on a number of Fast growth awards for companies to watch present and in the future. Whilst having a strong client base and product offering, they also have locations across the UK and Internationally.
You’ll be working alongside the development team and assisting the Data Architects in developing detailed reports and pieces of analysis whilst working in an enterprise grade Microsoft environment. The role will have a strong focus on relational database design and incorporates the use of Microsoft PowerBI to build effective service and performance dashboards that drive our company’s product usage across our client base.
- Data warehousing concepts – PowerBI
- SQL Server
- Relational database design
- Agile/Scrum or similar methodologies
- Source control i.e. GIT
- Experience with other relational database systems (e.g. MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
- Test Automation
- Microsoft C# .Net
- Data Visualisation
- Experience with non-relation database systems
- Cloud experience/knowledge (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
Day to Day you’ll be tasked with driving repeatability in the development of t-SQL scripts that drive customers ever changing MI requirements whilst working closely with the delivery team to implement best industry practice. Working in a fast-paced environment to drive consistency in the underlying data, structure, and be able to advise on the most appropriate courses of action for dealing with complex client requirements data warehousing concepts
- A competitive salary offering of up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Remote working available at a min of 2-3 days per week (remote onboarding currently)
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- Strong benefits package
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Central Swansea location with free onsite parking
- Big progression and development opportunities
Click APPLY now for more information or for a confidential chat please call Nathan Handley on . Candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK will not be considered. Social Media: https://in/nathan-handley
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'