DATABASE ASSISTANT - £13.37ph plus holiday pay - Central London
PART TIME - 2 DAYS A WEEK
Start - ASAP for 2 months initially
Are you an efficient Data Administrator with experience of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge system? Do you have experience of fundraising in a collegiate/university context? If so this could be the role for you!
Under the supervision of the Database Manager, the Database Assistant will help clean up the integrity of the database.
- Data entry
- Gift processing, including thank you letters
- Batching and setting up templates
- Data clean-up
- Global changes
- Experience of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge essential - data entry, gift entry, importing records.
- Must be able to handle repetitive tasks
- Good all-round communicator
- Mail function
- MS Excel
- Data entry
- Understands data structure of funds/appeals
- Uses own initiative
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Data Entry
- Raiser's Edge