This is a nice role working for a leading cruise company based South Essex. Recruiting for an experienced Database and Spreadsheet Analyst. Paying £22k - £25000 Mon- Fri 9am - 5.30pm.
Database and Spreadsheet Analyst, Responsibilities:
- Handling all matters relating to the management of a huge amount of data and database systems that are essential to running the business.
- Understand and simplify complex business data for use by other teams/systems
- Create reports for business teams around the world, by using Excel and their database
- Managing data such as new price promotions and booking information
Database and Spreadsheet Analyst, Skills Required:
- Role would suit a motivated individual with good problem-solving skills, enjoy learning new systems and getting to the root of how their business data systems work.
- Previous experience working with database systems and complex business processes would be an advantage
- Advance Excel user (vlookups, pivot tables, macros etc)
- Database design experience
- Database query knowledge, such as SQL.MySQL
- Paying £22K - £25000
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Database and Spreadsheet Analyst please either apply online, email your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AG48841
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk